[IAEP] Fwd: Heart Rate Monitor Peripheral

Ian Daniher it.daniher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:39:58 EDT 2009

Hello all,
Back when I had much more time and less knowledge, I was working on
designing a similar device.
While the design didn't progress into a prototype due to lack of interest by
other developers and lack of knowledge on my end, there's a large wikipage
on TeleHealth_Hardware that's available for other people working on similar
projects to add to. Could everyone working on a health-related peripheral go
to http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health_Hardware and add a blurb. This is a
great place for people to post technical resources as well.
Thanks,
--
Ian Daniher
OLPCinci Repair Center Lead