[IAEP] Fwd: Heart Rate Monitor Peripheral

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Wed Apr 8 08:11:35 EDT 2009

Right now this device works primarily with the XO-1, taking advantage
of the AC/DC conversion going on in the XO's audio-in port.  But if
the gain were tweaked a bit more it could work with other audio cards.

The fact that it is XO-1 Hardware specific means that packaging for
different architectures isn't a problem in the short run, correct?