Flash tests

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:55:32 EDT 2008

Hi Tomeu,

I don't think we need to question Latu to test again.

Its more a matter of explaining to end users what is the best way to get
a good experience with Flash.

Can you layout the steps people need to take to try out the new Flash?

If you can post that (preferably in Spanish) to a wiki somewhere we can
ask the Sur list to try it out.

We may need an explanation of how to try it with 8.2 release candidate,
708 (Peru image) and 656 (Uruguay image) if the instructions are
different for each.

Thanks,

Greg S