New release8.2 build 764

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:57:27 EDT 2008

"C. Scott Ananian" <cscott at cscott.net> writes:

>> Do you mean the activities listed here:
>>
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/8.2
>
> The /8.2 version of the page are the 'stable' versions.  When we get
> into 9.1 development, the [[Activities/G1G1]] page will contain the
> latest 9.1 or development versions, while [[Activities/G1G1/8.2]] will
> only be updated monthly or so, with those activity versions which are
> expected to work well on 8.2.  At the moment, they should be
> identical.

All right, thanks.

I was in the process of updating my scripts to make the USB-ready zip
files contain the G1G1 activities.  To including activities in the
stable and joyride zips, I respectively use these two pages:

 stable: http://mock.laptop.org/repos/local.update1/XOS/index.html
joyride: http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/repos/joyride

But it appears that the Help activity (for example) is not listed in
these pages.  What URL should I use?

Thanks again,

--
Bastien