semantic black ops for Activities? (Re: Greg Smith's Weekly Report)

S Page info at skierpage.com
Sun Sep 28 03:47:46 EDT 2008

Hey activity maintainers,

I shrank the wasteful junky layout slightly and got rid of all the
warning triangles for empty values.  If you see any yellow triangles
after updating your activity page, please let me know.

The Template:Activity_page could omit altogether table rows that have no
value.  That would shrink it further but you'd lose the reminder to fill
in Related projects, Contributors, etc.  Speak up if you want empty rows
omitted.

Gary C Martin wrote:
> I think the main weird oddity I see now is that every activity page now
> using the new for has two blocks of apparently duplicate data showing,
> very confusing. There's a nicely formatted table at the very bottom
> (Facts about Moon),

That's the "factbox" you see on pages with semantic info.  (Since it
repeats info that's annotated somewhere else on the page, the newer
version of Semantic MediaWiki hides it by default.)

--
=S Page   user:skierpage