What is the URL of the community-created G1G1 Q&A database?

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Sat Sep 27 01:58:04 EDT 2008

(Moving to devel at Wad's request, ccing support-gang as they're likely
to know the URL that I'm referring to.)

Brian (currently at the Rwanda deployment) suggested a knowledgebase for
XO troubleshooting - iirc, a knowledgebase was started by a volunteer
during the G1G1 last year. It was not a forum, it was not a wiki or a
chat... interface-wise, it reminded me a little bit of digg. The front
page listed common Q&As on XO usage, and people could post new questions
(and answer-responses to said questions). I think that they were
ranked/sorted by popularity or maybe some sort of vote.

This is a terrible description, but does anybody know the URL of what
I'm talking about? See below thread for more context. Feedback on how it
worked and how v.2.0 could be improved (and whether such a thing would
actually be most useful - maybe there's a better solution) would be
great as well.

Thanks, o metabrain!

-Mel