Bad experience wit 764: lost complete /home/olpc/Activities directory.

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Thu Sep 25 23:17:50 EDT 2008

Note:
   One item to remember, Sugar GUI won't update the icons on "Home" icons is
not "live" but refreshed on certain events... such a sugar reset or
'refresh' event.

I had something similar happen to me, where the icons weren't working, and
then I noticed that Sugar hadn't updated the icons after a failed Software
update.

I'll test out 764 and see if I can reproduce issues too.
-Ixo