Work Required to produce 8.2-761

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Sep 23 00:51:41 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
> I was hoping to be able to announce the availability of 8.2-761 but it
> does not seem to have been created over the weekend and I am unable to
> locate the required pilgrim and mock commits or changelog in any of

Sorry, I was stripping paint and wallpaper over the weekend.  Houses suck.

The canonical source of said information is in trac; searches for
tickets which are in the 'add to release' state still need to be added
to the stable repositories, and I change each ticket to 'test in
release' as the packages are committed to the stable repos.  When
there are no longer any tickets in 'add to release' (and i've checked
through the ones in 'approve for release' and poked you), I fire off
the build.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )