8.2-760 AP connect problem

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Sep 22 23:56:27 EDT 2008

As a matter of fact, I believe that the 'reset' button actually moves
your old configuration aside so that you can inspect it at your leisure.
(The files are small and, as you observe, contain important data;
therefore, there seemed to be no compelling reason to actually delete
them...)

Regards,

Michael

P.S. - I didn't quite follow the 'political correctness' argument you
raised but assuming that you were wondering why we chose to provide a
workaround rather than a real fix, the answer is the usual 'only so
many hours in each day'. Hopefully we'll nail it for the next release
though!

P.P.S. - Thanks again for your continued assistance testing all these
builds and writing up your observations -- it really helps!