8.2-760 AP connect problem

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Sep 22 20:52:56 EDT 2008

> Have you tried removing your old/previous network configuration?
> This can be done in the Control Panel > Network > "Discard network history"

I realize this is the "politically correct" response to AP connect
problems.

But I'm a G1G1 owner, who carries his XO to many locations, each of
which has its own AP with its own security attributes.  I believe
that the network configuration is the only place where my XO stores
the various passkeys that I need for the various APs.  If I were to
remove my previous network configuration, I would have to carry
around a paper with all those passkeys written on it, and would have
to type in the passkey again as I went to each AP.  Gee thanks.

mikus