trac question: search with AND?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:53:33 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Noah Kantrowitz <noah at coderanger.net> wrote:
> Just like I said before, write a report .....

Ah, I see reports allow SQL.

> See the TracReports wiki page.

Gave it a good read. It's very odd - the "Creating Custom Reports"
page doesn't say how to create one -- though it sure talks about it in
general. I have no idea where the link or button is to get me started.
Perhaps I haven't got enough rights for it -- none of the screens say
"create a report". And doco is definitely weird.

Makes sense that most users don't get such rights - naked SQL is an
invite for Little Bobby Tables to throw the toys out of the cot...

in related news, we're having a security conference here in welly, and
it's advertised in this most funny way...
http://tinyurl.com/4pjj2c

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions