Work Required to produce 8.2-761

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Sep 22 12:58:35 EDT 2008

I was hoping to be able to announce the availability of 8.2-761 but it
does not seem to have been created over the weekend and I am unable to
locate the required pilgrim and mock commits or changelog in any of

    dev.l.o:/git
    mock.l.o:~mock
    mock.l.o:~cscott
    pilgrim.l.o:~cscott
    dev.l.o:~cscott

nor have I been able to reach Scott.

Therefore, in order to try to prevent further loss of time, I shall
(perhaps with some help from bystanders) recreate this information today
so that we can commence building 8.2-761.

My apologies for the inconvenience,

Michael

Scott - apologies in advance if I simply looked in the wrong places.