Speak for XO, Internationalization and a small fix, Where and how to submit?

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:11:18 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have made a Dutch translation starting from the .pot files in Speak-7.xo.
While doing this I noticed the strings "Voice" and "Face" were missed
to be translated in activity.py. Fixed this also and produced a single .pot
file instead of two.

Also noticed there is a Speak-8.xo with only a localized Spanish
activity name
(locale/es/activity.linfo).
However the activity itself is still in English
(no locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/vu.lux.olpc.Speak.mo file).

I do not have git access, hence I am writing to Joshua and to Morgan who did
the last commits to git.
Should I just post my patch to the devel list or mail it to one of you?
Should Speak be included in Honey on the pootle server?

Ton van Overbeek