[Grassroots-l] G1G1 Pre-installed Activities Request for Help Testing

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat Sep 20 12:30:12 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Seth Woodworth <seth at laptop.org> wrote:
> What are your criteria?  Are you ranking things by supportability and size?
> If so Ruler is a no-brainer.  It's 20kb and is unlikely to break easily.
>
> On the other hand SimCity is hard to make drastic changes and still be
> called SimCity.  It's currently buggy and has no active maintainer.

I am curious about the criteria as well. This thread is expressive of
a select few who bothered to reply (self selection bias) and as you
can see each list is myopic from the poster's point of view. I've seen
a lot of younger kids like tamtam mini mostly because of the cow,
sheep, cat dog, duck etc. This is my opinion only though. I'd love to
see if there is any data from the field on this.

Sameer