G1G1v2 Activities

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Sep 19 07:10:52 EDT 2008

On 19 Sep 2008, at 09:15, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 4:01 AM, Gary C Martin
> <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
>> I'm showing my age here, but is bundle_id a replacement for
>> service_name? Seem to be identical.
>
> Yeah, service_name is deprecated but they are basically the same
> thing. bundlebuilder should probably warn about it.
>
> Marco

So I should keep both in my activity.info for backwards compatibility
with early builds?

Thanks for all the responses, I obviously haven't quite understood the
way string translations** are designed for yet, will go have another
read and poke about.

**basically trying to absorb the Moon.activity/locale/es/
activity.linfo that was added to Moon-4 for the Peru deployment
bundle. I'm now assuming this file is being generated (or prevented
from auto deletion) by something in po which I'm missed.

--Gary