A working TuxPaint-2.xo for 8.1 and 8.2, how to update the wiki?

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:17:48 EDT 2008

C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> Ton, in talking to Seth and SJ, it seems like the 'registered users
> only' option has a few more tweaks in practice.  You need to be
> registered *for at least four days* and you need to have made N number
> of edits already (I think N is three).  I poked them to respond to
> this thread with the exact details, and to put said details on the top
> of the Activities page, but it looks like they haven't done so yet. =(
>  --scott

Scott,

Thanks for the update. In the meantime I wrote to Samuel Klein directly
and I got the anwer from him
(according to Samuel N is 5 and not 3).
So I will try to make a few useful edits  on the wiki before trying to
update/add to the Tux Paint
information. Albert, I would like to coordinate the Tux Paint updates
with you. See also my earlier email
to you today.

Ton van Overbeek