Recovery connector?

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Tue Sep 16 13:09:15 EDT 2008

Mitch,

Thank you for the answer. Yes, no doubt it is clearly stated in the
wiki that this firmware is not to be used on B2. And it was just
confirmed that this B2 was updated to a recent build with q2e14. There
you go.

Let's see if the team have good skills with an iron...

Thank you so much!

Cheers!
Ricardo