Recovery connector?

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Tue Sep 16 11:58:14 EDT 2008

Hi!

It seems that B2s do not have the serial recovery connector. I opened
one that seems really bricked (when turned on only the power light is
on, and removing battery and AC for some time do not fix it) and found
just the place holder for the connector. Is that a way to save this
B2?

By the way, it seems that this XO was bricked when updated to the
latest firmware.

Yes, I know that B2 are not supported anymore, but it happens that
they are useful for some non-gui networking tests. So, is it the case
that the recent firmwares do not support B2?

Cheers!
Ricardo