A working TuxPaint-2.xo for 8.1 and 8.2, how to update the wiki?

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:02:54 EDT 2008

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> For the non-g1g1 activities you have to edit the whole section, not
> each box:
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Activities&action=edit&section=3
>

> - Bert -

Bert, thanks/Danke for the URL to edit a section, but after I log in I
still get the message:
This page has been protected from anonymous editing. To edit, please
create an account and login, or request that it be unprotected.

You can view and copy the source of this page:
According to 'my preferences' my email was validated on April 14, 2008.
So I still do not know why I am not allowed to edit the page.
My wiki userid is tvoverbeek

Ton