A working TuxPaint-2.xo for 8.1 and 8.2, how to update the wiki?

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:44:32 EDT 2008

Robert Howard wrote:
> I just logged in to the wiki and looked at
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tux_Paint .  There is no form with semantic
> mark up for TuxPaint.
> Maybe one our semantic wiki experts could add it?
> Ton could you please reply to this with the links to the .xo file and
> the source, so when the fix up occurs to the page this info will be
> available.
>
> Robert H.
The files are currently at http://www.v-overbeek.nl/XO-1/TuxPaint-2.xo and
http://www.v-overbeek.nl/XO-1/TuxPaint-2.xo.tar.bz2 (source).
Note they are large: 35.2 MB and 36.3M respectively.

However I would like to store them on either wiki.laptop.org or
dev.laptop.org if possible.
I do not know what Albert Calahan plans are for TuxPaint for the XO.
There was a recent post by him about SDL-Pango support which is
available in recent
joyrides and 8.2-760.
I would expect a version with SDL-Pango (needed for complex scripts) is
going to be worked on soon.

Ton van Overbeek