Wellington test team vs Activities - 2008-09-13

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Sep 14 14:56:49 EDT 2008

Thanks for the bug report concerning GCompris. I just uploaded a new
version on the olpc Wiki page with the following fixes:

 - chess, scalesboard, sudoku: Uses the icons provided in bug #7138
 - redraw*.activity.xo: Added missing icon
 - gcompris.activity.xo: Added a bunch of missing icons, fixing activities enumerate and money for fixed images.
 - Warning: The full GCompris bundle does not comes with gnuchess and gnucap (for electricity).
            You can install these programs with yum.

Bruno.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids