recognizing a previous connection

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:53:49 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I can't get to that link but I have another which you may find
interesting. See:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:Site_Surveys-Example-ODP.odp

This is a presentation on what is a site survey and an example of one
done for a school in Colombia. I believe the survey and technical info
was done by Motorola engineers.

I have not shared this widely yet so let me know if you have any
comments or suggestions before I put it on a more accessible wiki page.

Thanks,

Greg S