recognizing a previous connection

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:08:03 EDT 2008

The problem in this case is when the child closes the lid they will
lose there connection.  When they open the lid, the XO will 1st
attempt to connect to a mesh then the AP.

Also there is the assumption that the schools using APs will have a
single ESSID and that in practice a large number of APs will behave
in this situation.  Prove it!
This also assumes that the APs, that the large schools have
purchased,  support WSD correctly.