8.2.0 Release Criteria & ECO Documentation (Michael Stone)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:40:00 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

I thought of one item we missed in making this checklist.

We need to pick the set of activities which we will include in the
factory G1G1 image.

Can you add that to the check list so we are fully ready to produce this
image when its done?

If that decision can come out of synch with the blessing of the core
image we can track it elsewhere. I just want to make sure we nail it
down soon so we don't have a lot of latency between finalizing the image
and getting it shipped on newly manufactured XOs.

Thanks,

Greg S