Videochat - any status?

Pia Waugh greebo at
Thu Sep 11 00:21:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a great need for the video chat application to use for remote speech
pathology and other services to remote communities through chat. Does anyone
know the status of this project:

It looks like nothing has happened with it for several months. If there is
anyone leading this, could they post a status of the project?

OLPC Australia
Linux Australia
Open Source Industry Australia
Software Freedom Day
                 "I dig your vibe." - Rove McManus to Ice T