Bundle activity

Matt Der matt.der at richmond.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:49:03 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am one of the students who will be working on the Bundle activity
suggested by Eben Eliason.  I understand that the activity should be
designed to manage a variety of archive formats (zip, tar, gz, etc.), and it
should support both the extraction of files from an archive into the Journal
as well as linking a set of entries from the Journal into a bundle.  Also, I
see a few additional details are provided in its wiki [
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Bundle_(activity)].

Is this an active project right now?  If not, our team would like to start
working on it soon, but first we are looking for feedback on functionality,
how it should integrate with the Journal, UI particulars, etc.

If this project is not currently active, we are eager to hear any helpful
input you might have.

Thanks,
Matt