AC not present?

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:25:08 EDT 2008

I know I've said this before, but I really want to get some UI polish
into this part of the system.  Instead of the cryptic "AC not present"
we should be displaying a fullscreen graphic picturing the power cord
(in the style of the shutdown warnings) to make it blatantly obvious
what's needed.  There are certainly other cases outside the sugar
environment which probably need similar treatment.

- Eben

PS.  I know this is low priority, but I don't want it to be forgotten.
 Perhaps if we can elaborate on the pieces which could use some UI
polish early on in the release cycle we can actually make some
improvements for 9.1.