Short circuting USB port?

Tim hobbs tim.thelion at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:01:28 EDT 2008

First off, thank you for the fast reply.  I did a backup today, and I could
not reproduce the problem either with AC or on a full charge battery.  I
don't believe that my AC was plugged in when this problem occurred last
night.  I had been working outside for 3 hours outside before I ran into
this issue(though the red battery light was not on) so that would match with
your hypothesis.  I don't know what else to add this doesn't seem like a
critical or easily fixable issue so thank you for your help.

Timothy

--
-
Tim