Terminal Text Fragment Drop Support Patch

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Sep 8 05:11:45 EDT 2008

- original message -
From:	"Cortland Setlow" <cortland.setlow at gmail.com>
> I am looking for suggestions on how to upload patches from Sugar.

I use copy-to-journal (olpc-support-scripts) on the git-format-patch/diff output to get things in the journal.  I wonder how hard it'd be to teach Web/Browse to try the journal entry title as the filename, rather than the datastore ID.

A way for people to share Sugar patches would be great (and has been mentioned before).  Perhaps an add-on to Pippy...but only a few applications can escalate privileges to write to /usr...perhaps...OTTOMH...1) an activity to browse sugar code, edit it, store diffs in Journal; 2) a control panel patch-applier...

Martin