CSound server questions

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Fri Sep 5 14:37:03 EDT 2008

I have updated the Wiki pages regarding using virtual MIDI connections,
which
should be the way to connect from Scratch to Csound (see
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Csound#MIDI_connections
and http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sound#Low-level). I don't know anything
about Squeak, but I'll get a MIDI module for Python and will try putting
together an example, which should be easily translated.

And yes, it is possible to launch a Csound process to listen in for MIDI in
a virmidi connection.

Victor