debxo 0.3 release

kawk kawk at theprogrammingsite.com
Fri Oct 31 15:10:23 EDT 2008

Every time I try one of the debxo 0.3 or debxo 0.2 JFFS2 images, I get
the error message "<buffer at 900000>:75: Error writing to NAND FLASH" and
it fails.

 From 0.3, I've tried JFFS2 base and kde, and from 0.2 I've tried KDE.
Same error message.

I've re-downloaded the images, tried a md5sum on them (I can't find a
md5sum for the images anywhere . . . could someone post them?).

The steps I am taking to install debxo:

- Install base 703 image
- Download developer.sig and stick it in /security
- Reboot and press ESC to get into OFW
- In OFW, type "update-nand sd:\<imagename>.img"
- Wait
- Watch it fail

If I'm not doing anything correctly, could someone help me out here?

Thanks.