[sugar] Postponement of XOCamp Event to January

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 04:21:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Ed McNierney <ed at laptop.org> wrote:
> The OLPC XOCamp event being planned for November 17 – 21 is being postponed
> until January, 2009.  The Fedora FUDCON conference is in Boston on January 9

Oops. I kind of saw that coming when fudcon was postponed. I'll sort
my stuff out to try and be there for mid-Jan but it's a bit of a curve
ball for us overseas travellers to be changing these things back,
forth, and then back again.

And kinda spoils our chances to get cheap tickets.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions