Allowing an activity to be launched multiple times in parallel

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Wed Oct 29 18:31:29 EDT 2008

I have a general sugar UI question: My activity, "License", a simple comic
book reader <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/License> that has a license chooser
aspect to it, can be launched multiple times if clicked multiple times
from the activity launcher.

To me, that seems silly.  Is it normal for Sugar activities to be able to
be launched multiple times like this?

I'm interested in a discussion and hearing what current best practices are
seen as.  I haven't had a lot of time to work on the activity, but I want
to set a few things straight.  (I'm also generally very interested in help
with this activity!)

-- Asheesh.

--

  [   ]  DOGBERT