Thread on a new model for collaboration

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:32:36 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 8:25 PM, David Cavallo <cavallo at media.mit.edu> wrote:
> Hold on. I never told you I did not have knowledge of Moodle. Quite the
> contrary. Please be more careful.
>
> If you asked if I used Moodle in projects I would have told you no. I have a
> lot to say about it and want to enter this discussion, but have some
> emergencies to deal with first. By next week I can enter into this
> discussion.

Apologies then. I do tend to ask the question that way because people
who have only seen it or read about it have a very different
perspective from people who have used it. Social constructionism at
work, you could say :-)

I'll be at 1CC from the 1st of Nov until Thanksgiving, and I want to
learn more about what kind of tools you want.

> People here know what I think about Moodle at least in general (e.g. Wad, or
> Ed). I can attribute the misunderstanding to lack of contact,

I didn't know _at all_ you had a strong opinion about it. From our
ealier conversation I (perhaps naively) understood you weren't
familiar with it.

More apologies, left, right, center. I didnt' know this was a touchy issue.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions