G1G1 v2 marketing: a LiveCD of 8.2.0

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Oct 25 14:20:24 EDT 2008

There's for example also this one here around :)

    http://sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Fedora

It's a Fedora-based Live CD including the Sugar Desktop Environment. The
post there isn't that up2date, but there will be a new build very soon,
since we're currently working on getting the spin approved to become an
official one and on getting further activities into Fedora.

--Sebastian