9.1 Proposal: Power.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:14:00 EDT 2008

I could be talking nonsense, and perhaps this would consume more power
than it saves, but if you were able to slowly dim the backlight over
the course of a minute or so, instead of waiting a minute and then
dropping it suddenly, we could prevent the sudden change which causes
a break in concentration.  (As long as the screen is bright enough to
be usable when dim, of course.)

- Eben