[Community-news] Software developers needed for OLPC Afghanistan

Don dond1955 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 20 19:45:36 EDT 2008

I am interested Svetla.
 I have lots of skills and I do also possess a bit of charm.
I am not religious but that does not mean that I am against religion.
 Sadly my knowledge of
 computers thus far are only windows based.  I am a G1G1 and to be
 frank, not a lover of microsoft.  My trade is in construction... on
 both the very high
 ends and the very low.  If you think there is a place there for one
 such as me so as to perhaps
 strengthen your credibility in that culture, please let me know.
Don Czapski

  Sincerely,