9.1 Proposal: Printing support

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:51:07 EDT 2008

david at lang.hm wrote:

> while since you also don't have a printer this doesn't apply to you (other
> than the 'print to the journal/file' option)

true....why would I buy a printer for my computer that does not support
printing? how about getting tivo without a teevee? or 'triple a' without a
car? there are quality printers for not a huge sum, with wifi even. if my xo
worked with one I would buy it. if you don't want input from this G1G1 user
then I'll shut up.