Weekend Report

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Fri Oct 17 12:17:27 EDT 2008

Michael Stone (in concert with SJ Klein) wrote the 0th issue of "The
OLPC Journal":

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Journal

in order to have a good place to publish the devel@ summary that he
wrote with Mel last week.

I've also spent a bit of time hacking on rainbow, speaking with Cynthia,
David, and Barbara from the learning team, and exploring the NM 0.7 dbus
interface.

In future weeks, I hope to assist Simon in rebasing Sugar onto NM 0.7,
to spend more time on activity- and bundle-manipulation in Sugar, to
make it easy to write beautiful and maintainable list summaries since I
think their availability would really help us open our conversations to
a larger audience.