[Health] VideoChat is working now - hooray!

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Oct 14 17:38:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

<quote who="Harshvardhan">

> true. plus a good broadband network connection,

The video is relatively small and the broadband requirements don't appear to
be ridiculously high. I guess I would ask that you all download and test the
app, see what it is capable, of, post to the list and VideoChat page your
findings, and the potentially pitch in to making it better :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "He who loves the world as his body may be entrusted with the empire."
                                 - Lao-tzu