[sugar] [olpc-office-announce] Audio from demo of Scott's next-gen journal ideas, noon, 10/15/2008

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Oct 15 18:53:30 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Erik Garrison <erik at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 04:34:01PM -0400, Brian Jordan wrote:
>> http://dev.laptop.org/~bjordan/scottfs.mp3 (170 MB)
>> http://dev.laptop.org/~bjordan/scottfs.ogg (127 MB)
>>
>> http://brianio.com/cscotts-journal-remix-proposal/ (flash player of MP3 file)

The slides from my talk are at:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/cscott/journal2;a=blob_plain;f=journal2-talk.odp;hb=HEAD

PDF version at: http://dev.laptop.org/~cscott/journal2-talk.pdf

Source code is at:
  http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/cscott/journal2
  http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/cscott/pinot
if you want to take a look, but it's definitely for the brave only at
this point.  I hope to have rpm and deb packages available "soon" when
the code is at the "everyone should try this out and let me know what
you think" stage (ie, not quite yet).

Video should be posted tomorrow, if Ed and Mel are to be believed. ;-)

I apologize for the length and ramblingness; I'll try to put together
a screencast tomorrow with "the good bits" in 5 or 15 action-packed
minutes.  Does anyone have any screencast tools they'd recommend?
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )