Fedora 10 for 9.1.0?

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Oct 14 19:12:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

   > gtk 2.14 has some good stuff, would be nice to start to rebase on
   > F10 ASAP so we don't have so much stress as with the F8 rebase.

Once we decide to do this, we'll need to talk about who would do it --
for the F7 rebase we had J5, and then Dennis for F9, and it's not clear
who could take the lead on F10.  Once we know we intend to go ahead with
a rebase, we could ask the fedora-olpc-list if anyone's interested in
volunteering to spearhead it?

Jeremy seems like an obviously great candidate, but I wouldn't expect
the Fedora-on-XO work to be finished up for another month or so, and
we ran into troubles with rebasing too late in the release cycle last
time.

Just some thoughts,

- Chris.
--