Hosting request for GCompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Oct 11 19:17:14 EDT 2008

1. Project name             : GCompris
2. Existing website, if any : http://gcompris.net
3. One-line description     : Educational Suite

4. Longer description       : GCompris is an educational software suite comprising
                            : of numerous activities for children aged 2 to 10.
                            : Some of the activities are game orientated, but nonetheless
                            : still educational.

5. URLs of similar projects :

6. Committer list

      Username   Full name             SSH2 key URL                    E-mail
      --------   ---------             ------------                    ------
   #1 bdoin      Bruno Coudoin http://gcompris.net/bdoin_ssh_key.asc bruno.coudoin at free.fr

   If any developers don't have their SSH2 keys on the web, please attach them
   to the application e-mail.

7. Preferred development model

   I don't need a git account. The project is under cvs, hosted by gnome at:
   http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gcompris/

8. Set up a project mailing list:

   [X] No

9. Commit notifications

   [X] No commit notifications, please

10. Shell accounts

   As a general rule, we don't provide shell accounts to developers unless
   there's a demonstrated need. If you have one, please explain here, and
   list the usernames of the committers above needing shell access.

11. Translation
   [ ] Set up the laptop.org Pootle server to allow translation commits to be made
   [X] Translation arrangements have already been made by the gnome translation teams

12. Notes/comments:

  What is most important for me is a file space. I am currently hosting
  bundles under gcompris.net but it creates way too much traffic for us.