UBIFS 8.2 image

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Oct 10 16:26:50 EDT 2008

Still trying to reproduce the first weirdness I saw, but I've already
run into pretty much the same problem with my standard test.

I installed UbiFS as indicated.

I installed 16 files of size 32 MB in the root partition.
df indicated around 50 MB free.

I started a loop of reading two files and comparing them,
then writing two 10MB files, reading them back (and
comparing them), then deleting them.  Repeat ad-infinitum.
After 11 cycles, writing files to the file system started failing.
(Read-only file system)

df indicates that 45 MB are still available!

Cheers,
wad