[sugar] notes from the field - Mongolia

Nia Lewis nia at laptop.org
Wed Oct 8 14:21:04 EDT 2008

Thanks, MArco. I still think talking to Erik like that isn't very nice
either:)

"Marco Pesenti Gritti" <mpgritti at gmail.com>
10/08/08 02:17 PM

"Nia Lewis" <nia at laptop.org>
cc
devel at lists.laptop.org, "elana langer" <elana.langer at gmail.com>, "Erik
Garrison" <erik at laptop.org>, "Julia Reynolds" <julia at laptop.org>, "Reuben
K. Caron" <reuben at laptop.org>, sugar at lists.laptop.org, "Tyler Williams"
<tylerw at mit.edu>
Subject
Re: [sugar] notes from the field - Mongolia

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Nia Lewis <nia at laptop.org> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> That was a really nice welcome. I work with Elana and the learning team
here
> at OLPC and one thing we are trying to do is increase communications
between
> our group and the technical side of the house.  It seems the best way to
> communicate this information from the field is to use the mailing list
that
> reaches the people creating the technology.
>
> Perhaps I am out of the loop but all of the people who have chimed in
here
> are active participants in this  project and are just as devoted and
> dedicated as you and I. To suggest they are uninformed seems a little
harsh.
> If you have better suggestions as to how we should communicate the
issues we
> find in the field and work toward fixing them, please let me know.

Hello Nia,

Huh! No, sorry, this is totally a misunderstanding. I was not
referring to Elana feedback at all with that phrase. It was
*exclusively* a technical remark to Erik approach to performance work.

I appreciate Elana feedback and I highly value it. Keep it coming please
:)

My apologies for the misunderstanding, I hope this clarify.

Marco