Urgent need of wireless certification

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu Nov 27 21:02:33 EST 2008

Hi all,

Could someone please point me to any wireless certification the XO has
(European if possible) which should have been a requirement for selling them
in the UK. I urgently need this certificate to complete the registration of
the device in Australia and the Pacific. I completed the EMC certification
process, but to register the device I need the wireless certificate.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Friends                                         http://olpcfriends.org/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to
                   show you how it's done." - Scott Adams