"Yay!, Bee, See" (ABC) software

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:43:46 EST 2008

 Ben --

When you're zipping up the directory, if you add a metadata file in
this subpath:
  library/library.info

and give the resulting zip file the extension .xol, you'll have an XO
library bundle.

Here is a sample info file, with all required fields :
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:Yay-bee-see-library.info
Note that the 'name' field in the info file should match the name of
the root directory.

Our standard is to increment the version # in the metadata every time
you make a change; that allows tools like Sugar's software updater
know when there are newer versions of packages available to install.

SJ