"Yay!, Bee, See" (ABC) software

Sebastien Adgnot sadgnot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:18:52 EST 2008

In a same "spirit", a friend of mine created jLearn:
http://domosays.net/jlearn/.

"JLearn (JQuery learn) is a simple program that allows you to learn anything
(if a quizz has been written of course!).
>From japanese alphabet to maths, passing by world capitals, anything can be
learnt.
JLearn interface is pretty simple: one box showing you the question, and one
box to enter the answer.
If you don't know the answer, just press the [space key] and it will be
shown.
Quizzes are submitted by the community, you can find some here or even write
your own!"

He won a contest with OLPC France.

Sebastien