x11vnc and vncviewer for classroom

scott at gnuveau.net scott at gnuveau.net
Sun Nov 23 19:06:15 EST 2008

Hi All,

Pardon my lack of experience with the XO... was supposed to get 2 of them
with the original G1G1 program, but that apparently did not work out.

Does the XO have a standard ethernet interface?  If so, and if that
interface does PXE, it would make an admirable LTSP terminal when
connected to a wired network also.

After all, why use terminal services you have to pay licencing fees for...

Enjoy,
Scott