Greg Smith Weekly Report Week Ending November 14

meticulo meticulo3366 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:13:52 EST 2008

Hello my name is Zeke Dean, I have been developing a bloging client for the
past couple of months for the olpc based on the write activity.  It is a
solid bloging client that supports many different blogs and I believe it has
a decent user interface. I would like to discuss if we can work together as
we are both trying to promote the benefits of bloging for educational
purposes.